Happy International Scapbooking Day! We've got a fun day planned, with challenges every 2 hours from our amazing scrapbooking design team and tons of inspiration!
Challenge #8: Borders with Sophie
Hello everyone ! Sophie here with a fun challenge for you !
My challenge is to create borders on your page. Any kind of border will work ! You can use your border punches or border dies like I did on my page. You can tear paper strips or add ephemeras, stamps, chipboard stickers or die cuts to create your borders too ! So many possibilities !
Here are the links to the products used:
- Slim Lacy Edgers Essentials: https://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/collections/essentials/products/slim-lacy-edgers-die-set
- Some Days paper collection: https://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/collections/paper-collections/products/some-days-12x12-paper-pack
- Some Days Elements Pack: https://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/collections/paper-collections/products/some-days-elements-pack
- Some Days Puffy Alpha Stickers: https://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/collections/paper-collections/products/some-days-puffy-alpha-stickers-blue
- Artistic Bows die set: https://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/collections/all-stamps-and-dies/products/artistic-bows-die-set
- Essentials Jewels Mix: https://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/collections/jewels-and-crystals/products/essentials-jewels-mix
I used the Fresh Flowers patterned paper from Some Days as my base and created multiple layers of the three border dies from the Slim Lacy Edgers Essentials that I cut on thick white cardstock. It creates a beautiful very dimensional background to highlight my photo.
One randomly selected winner will receive a $30 Gift Certificate!
Now it's time for YOU to play along!
- Create a NEW scrapbooking project based on the challenge prompt using predominantly Pinkfresh Studio products.
- Post your project to your personal blog, Instagram or online gallery.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- You may combine (2) TWO of our NSD challenges in one project.
Get your creations linked up by Thursday, May 13th at 11:59pm CST. Winners will be announced on Saturday, May 15th on the Pinkfresh Studio blog.
For even more inspiration and amazing projects, make sure to follow Pinkfresh Studio on all our social media sites!
We want to see your projects on Instagram! Please add the hashtags #pinkfreshstudio & #pinkfreshNSDchallenge, and tag @pinkfreshstudio in your photos so we can see them!
Happy crafting - we can't wait to see what you create! Please add the link to your creation below. It's come to our attention that the link list code doesn't showing up in some browsers. You can also access and add your project HERE.