At Pinkfresh Studio we want you to be able to use our products on your creations for resale, however we do have some restrictions listed below.
All Pinkfresh Studio products are copyrighted and are protected under United States and International copyright law. They cannot be copied without Pinkfresh Studio's written permission.
You may sell your handmade artwork if you adhere to the following criteria:
- The Angel policy of Pinkfresh Studio grants limited permission to purchasers of Pinkfresh Studio products to create hand-made artwork for sale. Pinkfresh Studio limits the amount created to 100 or less of an item per calendar year.
- All handmade art is individually hand made and may not be reproduced or copied using any means including photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, etc. Copying the designs by hand is also prohibited.
- Images may not be used in any electronic media, including the use of clip art on any computer. The distribution of Pinkfresh Studio products in electronic form is prohibited and is a violation of the copyright.
- Artwork for sale must be hand made by the artist personally. Mass production and use of paid workers is not allowed.
- Pinkfresh Studio products may only be used in the creation of original, hand-made artwork to be sold by the creator. The creations may not be sold to other parties for subsequent resale.
- The following notice must appear on hand-made artwork created for resale: ©Pinkfresh Studio products
- Pinkfresh Studio images may not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials.
- People selling their handmade creations using Pinkfresh Studio products assume all liability for their work and agree to indemnify Pinkfresh Studio and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please email us at email@example.com. We will be more than happy to assist you.