Welcome to the June challenge at Pinkfresh Studio! You all created such amazing projects for last month's challenge, and we can't wait to see what you create this month! This challenge is for ALL papercrafters - including scrapbooking, cardmaking, minis, journals, notebooks & more!
If you haven't checked it out yet, we featured our Top 3 Cards & Layouts, plus the prize winners from the May challenge on last week's post! Who knows...maybe it will be YOU this month! You never know unless you play along! :)
This month's challenge is Cutfiles/Diecuts!
This month is all about using cutfiles or diecuts! Check out our Cutfile Shop for some fun options! We've also got TONS of dies in our online shop, both standalone and coordinating to choose from as well.
We have picked colors from the brand new Let's Stay Home collection, but as always, you are more than welcome to use any Pinkfresh Studio products you have. Let's Stay Home is already making it to our retailers, so you will be able to pick it up very soon! The colors coordinate closest with the following premium dye inks: Seaside, Candy Apple, Bubble Gum, Sweet Mustard and Ocean Breeze.
We will have a couple freebie cutfiles become available throughout the month of June in our Facebook Friends Group. We would love for you to join, hang out and grab all our freebie cutfiles to use on your projects!
The sky is the limit, and we can't wait to see your challenge projects. This can include layouts, cards, notebook spreads, mini albums, DIY decor...anything that is papercrafting related. As always, you are welcome to use just the theme, just the colors or mix them together and use both!
I am sharing some past favorite projects from our video team members to jump start your inspiration! Check them out:
One cardmaking entry and one memory-keeping entry will receive a $50 gift card to the Pinkfresh Studio Store! The two winners will be randomly selected based on these two categories.
Now it's time for YOU to play along!
- Create a new card, layout, journal/notebook page, mini album, DIY or any paper project using the challenge graphic posted above. While it is fine if you use items from other companies, the focus should be on Pinkfresh Studio product.
- Post your project to your personal blog, Instagram or online gallery. Please make sure you link back directly to the challenge.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- You may enter up to 5 new, never seen before projects into our challenge each month.
- Please make sure to leave a comment on this post! Feel free to tell us a couple details about your project, or mention some challenges you'd like to see in coming months.
Get your creations linked up by Tuesday, June 30th at 11:59pm CST. Winners & the Top 3 will be announced on Saturday, July 4th.
For even more inspiration and amazing projects, make sure to follow Pinkfresh Studio on all our social media sites!
We want to see your projects on Instagram! Please add the hashtags #pinkfreshstudio & #pinkfreshchallenge, and tag @pinkfreshstudio to your uploads so we can see them too!
Happy crafting! We can't wait to see what you create! Please add the link to your creation below. It's come to our attention that the link list code isn't showing up in some browsers. You can also access and add your project HERE.