Welcome to the May challenge at Pinkfresh Studio! You all created such amazing projects for last month's challenge, and we can't wait to see what you create this month! This challenge is for ALL papercrafters - including scrapbooking, cardmaking, minis, journals, notebooks & more!
If you haven't checked it out yet, we featured our Top 3 Cards & Layouts, plus the prize winners from the April challenge on yesterday's post! Who knows...maybe it will be YOU this month! You never know unless you play along! :)
May is ANYTHING GOES!
This month our challenge is truly an anything goes challenge! As long as your project features predominately Pinkfresh Studio projects, link it up! This month is all about flexibility and enjoying the creative process.
The sky is the limit, and we can't wait to see your challenge projects. This can include layouts, cards, tags, notebook spreads, mini albums, DIY decor...anything that is papercrafting related. As always, you are welcome to use just the theme, just the colors or mix them together and use both!
**CALLING ALL CARDMAKERS**
We are going to pick an additional winner of a $25 gift card code to our online shop to anyone who shares with us that they are sending some cards into Scrapbook.com's Cards for Kindness Initiative!
All you have to do is take a quick photo of you packing up your card(s), the package of your card(s) (don't forget to black out your address) or of you dropping it off at the post office/post office box. Here is how to share it:
1. Blog about it, and post it as an extra link in the link list below.
2. Post it to your IG feed, or in your IG Stories. It is IMPERATIVE that you tag the follow accounts in your posts or stories: @pinkfreshstudio, @scrapbookcom, & @cardsforkindness_official. Also be sure to use the hashtags: #pinkfreshstudio & #cardsforkindness. Doing these items will make sure we see your entry on IG!!
Be sure to follow all directions given on the Cards for Kindness page. I know all our friends at Scrapbook.com will be so excited to receive your gorgeous cards! You get ONE additional entry for participating in our Cards for Kindness challenge, so please only do ONE post for it. Thank you!
Here are some additional projects to help inspire you! Check them out:
One cardmaking entry and one memory-keeping entry will receive a $50 gift card to the Pinkfresh Studio Store! The two winners will be randomly selected based on these two categories.
Now it's time for YOU to play along!
- Create a new card, layout, journal/notebook page, mini album, DIY or any paper project using the challenge graphic posted above. While it is fine if you use items from other companies, the focus should be on Pinkfresh Studio product.
- Post your project to your personal blog, Instagram or online gallery. Please make sure you link back directly to the challenge.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- You may enter up to 5 new, never seen before projects into our challenge each month.
- Please make sure to leave a comment on this post! Feel free to tell us a couple details about your project, or mention some challenges you'd like to see in coming months.
Get your creations linked up by Tuesday, June 1st at 11:59pm CST. Winners & the Top 3 will be announced on Saturday, June 5th.
For even more inspiration and amazing projects, make sure to follow Pinkfresh Studio on all our social media sites!
We want to see your projects on Instagram! Please add the hashtags #pinkfreshstudio & #pinkfreshchallenge, and tag @pinkfreshstudio to your uploads so we can see them too!
Happy crafting! We can't wait to see what you create! Please add the link to your creation below. It's come to our attention that the link list code isn't showing up in some browsers. You can also access and add your project at this link: