Welcome to the June challenge at Pinkfresh Studio! You all created such amazing projects for last month's challenge, and we can't wait to see what you create this month! This challenge is for ALL papercrafters - including scrapbooking, cardmaking, minis, journals, notebooks & more!
If you haven't checked it out yet, we featured our Top 3 Cards & Layouts, plus the prize winners from the May challenge on yesterday's post! Who knows...maybe it will be YOU this month! You never know unless you play along! :)
June is all about RAINBOWS!
Rainbow colors, rainbow papers, rainbow theme - the sky is the limit! You don't have to have a literal rainbow anywhere on your projects, but you certainly can if you'd like. We just want to see fresh feeling projects inspired by this wonderful time of year!
As always you can use just the theme, just the colors, or use both for your projects! Here is some inspiration for you from our amazing team:
Raquel Arribas Santiuste
One cardmaking entry and one memory-keeping entry will receive a $50 gift card to the Pinkfresh Studio Store! The two winners will be randomly selected based on these two categories.
Gift card winners: When winning a gift card, the amount of the gift card can be put towards any order in the Pinkfresh Studio online shop. Winning a gift card does not change order minimums if your location requires them or shipping costs. Please check our Shipping Rates page for all the info you need before entering a giveaway for a gift card code.
Now it's time for YOU to play along!
- Create a new card, layout, journal/notebook page, mini album, DIY or any paper project using the challenge graphic posted above. While it is fine if you use a few items from other companies, the focus should be on Pinkfresh Studio product.
- Post your project to your personal blog, Instagram or online gallery. Please make sure you link back directly to the challenge.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- You may enter up to 3 new, never seen before projects into our challenge each month.
- Please make sure to leave a comment on this post! Feel free to tell us a couple details about your project, or mention some challenges you'd like to see in coming months.
Get your creations linked up by Tuesday, June 28th at 11:59pm CST. Winners & the Top 3 will be announced on Saturday, July 2nd.
For even more inspiration and amazing projects, make sure to follow Pinkfresh Studio on all our social media sites!
We want to see your projects on Instagram! Please add the hashtags #pinkfreshstudio & #pinkfreshchallenge, and tag @pinkfreshstudio to your uploads so we can see them too!
Happy crafting! We can't wait to see what you create! Please add the link to your creation below. It's come to our attention that the link list code isn't showing up in some browsers. You can also access and add your project at this link: