Welcome to our first challenge of 2022! We do things a little differently for the first challenge of the year.
January 2022 is a 2021 challenge review!
We think January is a perfect time to take a look back on all the amazing challenge prompts we gave you in 2021! You can use one of your favorites, or circle back to a challenge that you maybe didn't get to participate in. It's also a perfect time to use up any bits & pieces you might have left of our 2021 collections as we wait for all the new collection to arrive!
We have created a PDF where you can see the collection of challenge graphics a bit easier. It's is available for viewing/downloading via Dropbox:
You can also find all the past challenges on this challenge blog, but here is a quick list of all the different prompts from last year for reference:
May: Anything Goes
Sep: Leaves & Greenery
Oct: Fall & Fall Holidays
Here is some inspiration for you from our amazing team:
Raquel Arribas Santiuste
One cardmaking entry and one memory-keeping entry will receive a $50 gift card to the Pinkfresh Studio Store! The two winners will be randomly selected based on these two categories.
Now it's time for YOU to play along!
- Create a new card, layout, journal/notebook page, mini album, DIY or any paper project using the challenge graphic posted above. While it is fine if you use a few items from other companies, the focus should be on Pinkfresh Studio product.
- Post your project to your personal blog, Instagram or online gallery. Please make sure you link back directly to the challenge.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- You may enter up to 3 new, never seen before projects into our challenge each month.
- Please make sure to leave a comment on this post! Feel free to tell us a couple details about your project, or mention some challenges you'd like to see in coming months.
Get your creations linked up by Tuesday, February 1st at 11:59pm CST. Winners & the Top 3 will be announced on Saturday, February 5th.
For even more inspiration and amazing projects, make sure to follow Pinkfresh Studio on all our social media sites!
We want to see your projects on Instagram! Please add the hashtags #pinkfreshstudio & #pinkfreshchallenge, and tag @pinkfreshstudio to your uploads so we can see them too!
Happy crafting! We can't wait to see what you create! Please add the link to your creation below. It's come to our attention that the link list code isn't showing up in some browsers. You can also access and add your project at this link: