Welcome to the August challenge at Pinkfresh Studio! You all created such amazing projects for last month's challenge, and we can't wait to see what you create this month! This challenge is for ALL papercrafters - including scrapbooking, cardmaking, minis, journals, notebooks & more!
If you haven't checked it out yet, we featured our Top 3 Cards & Layouts, plus the prize winners from the May challenge on last week's post! Who knows...maybe it will be YOU this month! You never know unless you play along! :)
This month's challenge is FLORALS!
This month is all about FLORALS! We have so many great floral options from our papers & embellishments, to our stamps & dies. If you love to create with florals, this is the month for you!
We have picked colors from the Celebrate collaboration collection with Altenew, but as always, you are more than welcome to use any Pinkfresh Studio products you have. The colors coordinate closest with the following premium dye inks: Fresh Pear, Passion Fruit, Ballet Slipper, Persimmon and Sweet Mustard.
There are some really fantastic floral cutfile options in our Cutfile Shop! We also have some freebie floral cutfiles available in our Facebook Friends Group. We would love for you to join, hang out and grab all our freebie cutfiles to use on your projects!
The sky is the limit, and we can't wait to see your challenge projects. This can include layouts, cards, tags, notebook spreads, mini albums, DIY decor...anything that is papercrafting related. As always, you are welcome to use just the theme, just the colors or mix them together and use both!
Some of our designers have created amazing projects to help inspire you! Check them out:
One cardmaking entry and one memory-keeping entry will receive a $50 gift card to the Pinkfresh Studio Store! The two winners will be randomly selected based on these two categories.
Now it's time for YOU to play along!
- Create a new card, layout, journal/notebook page, mini album, DIY or any paper project using the challenge graphic posted above. While it is fine if you use items from other companies, the focus should be on Pinkfresh Studio product.
- Post your project to your personal blog, Instagram or online gallery. Please make sure you link back directly to the challenge.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- You may enter up to 5 new, never seen before projects into our challenge each month.
- Please make sure to leave a comment on this post! Feel free to tell us a couple details about your project, or mention some challenges you'd like to see in coming months.
Get your creations linked up by Tuesday, September 1st at 11:59pm CST. Winners & the Top 3 will be announced on Saturday, September 5th.
For even more inspiration and amazing projects, make sure to follow Pinkfresh Studio on all our social media sites!
We want to see your projects on Instagram! Please add the hashtags #pinkfreshstudio & #pinkfreshchallenge, and tag @pinkfreshstudio to your uploads so we can see them too!
Happy crafting! We can't wait to see what you create! Please add the link to your creation below. It's come to our attention that the link list code isn't showing up in some browsers. You can also access and add your project HERE.