**Due to all the events going on with iNSD on Saturday, May 1, we will be postponing all monthly challenge posts by a week. The April winners will post on Saturday, May 8th. Our May challenge will go live on Sunday, May 9th. Thanks for your understanding & flexibility!**
Welcome to the April challenge at Pinkfresh Studio! You all created such amazing projects for last month's challenge, and we can't wait to see what you create this month! This challenge is for ALL papercrafters - including scrapbooking, cardmaking, minis, journals, notebooks & more!
If you haven't checked it out yet, we featured our Top 3 Cards & Layouts, plus the prize winners from the March challenge on yesterday's post! Who knows...maybe it will be YOU this month! You never know unless you play along! :)
April is all about GOLD!
This month our challenge is all about gold! There are SO many possibilities for this challenge, and SO many different products you can use! If you picked up any of our recently release gold foil washi tapes, these are PERFECT for the challenge. You can also use gold paint or ink, diecut from gold paper, or do some hot foiling with our brand new hot foil plates!
The sky is the limit, and we can't wait to see your challenge projects. This can include layouts, cards, tags, notebook spreads, mini albums, DIY decor...anything that is papercrafting related. As always, you are welcome to use just the theme, just the colors or mix them together and use both!
Some of our designers have created amazing projects to help inspire you! Check them out:
One cardmaking entry and one memory-keeping entry will receive a $50 gift card to the Pinkfresh Studio Store! The two winners will be randomly selected based on these two categories.
Now it's time for YOU to play along!
- Create a new card, layout, journal/notebook page, mini album, DIY or any paper project using the challenge graphic posted above. While it is fine if you use items from other companies, the focus should be on Pinkfresh Studio product.
- Post your project to your personal blog, Instagram or online gallery. Please make sure you link back directly to the challenge.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- You may enter up to 5 new, never seen before projects into our challenge each month.
- Please make sure to leave a comment on this post! Feel free to tell us a couple details about your project, or mention some challenges you'd like to see in coming months.
Get your creations linked up by Tuesday, April 27th at 11:59pm CST. Winners & the Top 3 will be announced on Saturday, May 1st.
For even more inspiration and amazing projects, make sure to follow Pinkfresh Studio on all our social media sites!
We want to see your projects on Instagram! Please add the hashtags #pinkfreshstudio & #pinkfreshchallenge, and tag @pinkfreshstudio to your uploads so we can see them too!
Happy crafting! We can't wait to see what you create! Please add the link to your creation below. It's come to our attention that the link list code isn't showing up in some browsers. You can also access and add your project at this link: