Happy World Cardmaking Day! We've got a fun day planned, with challenges every 2 hours from our amazing cardmaking team and tons of inspiration!
Challenge #5: Slimline Cards with Lea
Happy World Cardmaking Day, friends! I'm excited to be hosting challenge #5, which is all about slimlines! We have a fantastic range of Essentials Slim Cuts dies that pair perfectly with all our stamps, dies, inks & watercolor. I hope you enjoy creating in this current, on trend size. I can't wait to see your amazing cards!
• Pinkfresh Studio Curvy Floral Vine stamp set
• Pinkfresh Studio Curvy Floral Vine die
• Pinkfresh Studio Lea's Ornate Uppercase die set
• Pinkfresh Studio Heather Lowercase die set
• Pinkfresh Studio Slim Braided Circles die
• Pinkfresh Studio Slim Stitched Rectangles die set
• Essentials - Crystal Mix
• Pinkfresh Studio Premium Dye Ink - Ballet Slipper
• Pinkfresh Studio Premium Dye Ink - Coral Reef
• Pinkfresh Studio Premium Dye Ink - Doe
• Pinkfresh Studio Premium Dye Ink - Warm Buff
• Pinkfresh Studio - Days of Splendor Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Paper Pack
• Pinkfresh Studio - Days of Splendor Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Moments That Matter
One randomly selected winner will receive a $30 gift card code to our online shop!
Now it's time for YOU to play along!
- Create a NEW card based on the challenge prompt using predominantly Pinkfresh Studio products.
- Post your project to your personal blog, Instagram or online gallery.
- Add a direct link to your project in the InLinkz link list below.
- You may combine (2) TWO of our WCMD challenges in one project.
Get your creations linked up by Sunday, October 11th at 11:59pm CST. Winners will be announced on Saturday, October 17th on the Pinkfresh Studio card blog.
For even more inspiration and amazing projects, make sure to follow Pinkfresh Studio on all our social media sites!
We want to see your projects on Instagram! Please add the hashtags #pinkfreshstudio & #pinkfreshWCMDchallenge, and tag @pinkfreshstudio in your photos so we can see them!
Happy crafting - we can't wait to see what you create! Please add the link to your creation below. It's come to our attention that the link list code doesn't showing up in some browsers. You can also access and add your project HERE.